Savcor ART specialist technical services are targeted to meet client’s and customer’s needs regarding durability advice. We seek out innovative and practical solutions for the protection, maintenance and remediation of your assets.
Our team of experienced engineers and industry professionals work in collaboration with our operations, forming a unique synergy that sets Savcor ART apart. We provide single point accountability; a key reason why customers and clients continue to engage our professional services.
Savcor ART offers a wide range of technical services, including:
- Condition Assessments and Reporting
- Asset Maintenance Planning
- Cathodic Protection (Concrete and Steel)
- Corrosion Monitoring
- Half-Cell Potential Mapping Surveys
- Coating Inspections
- Concrete Coring, Sampling and Laboratory Testing
- Rope Access Inspections and Surveys
- Defect Recording and Reporting
- Chloride Ion and Carbonation Testing
- Cover-meter Surveys
- Ultrasonic Thickness Surveys
- Preparation and Provision of Reports
If you need to extend the life of buildings, infrastructure and industrial assets utilising specialist corrosion management systems, speak with Savcor ART on +675 472 4158, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.